The MAT Finance Conference 2021 will aim to provide Trust Leaders with tangible guidance, case studies, and address challenges on all things financial within your trust.
It is important for trusts and schools to focus on delivering a well financially run MAT – which is sustainable to deliver the best
2020/21 was an academic year of disruption, curveballs and lessons learnt for finance departments – hear from some of the top CFOs across the country sharing visions for a more sustainable future and the expected challenges MATs will face to overcome moving into 2021/22.
The MAT Finance Conference 2021 will be looking at key topics such as:
- Procurement workshop- how to achieve value for money across your MAT
- The benefits of streamlining back-office processes
- Centralising Vs. outsourcing
- A look into the pros and cons of pooling funds across MATs
- Guidance and update on funding policies
- How to successfully onboard new schools to your MAT- The CFO’s perspective
Join us at The MAT Finance Conference 2021, which will provide a timely platform for educational leaders to listen, learn and engage with some of the UK’s leading school financial experts.
Education leaders, your pass provides access to 10 live and interactive speaker presentations, online polls and workshops, live online networking + much more.
Register for your complimentary pass today to ensure you have reserved your seat.