Teachers have been using apps in classrooms for the last few years to bring lessons to life and inject fun into the learning experience. However, they often encounter problems with irrelevant content, inappropriate adverts, in-app purchases preventing the apps to be used to their full potential, and in streaming the app to the screen at the front of the class.
To provide the solution Cleverstore, a new educational app store, will soon be available on the Clevertouch Plus large format touchscreen.
- Clevertouch Plus becomes a giant tablet, allowing teachers to browse apps that are fully interactive, for the whole class to be able to use.
- In consultation with educators Clevertouch has scoured best app lists to source the most useful education apps on the market.
- All apps are age and curriculum specific, with fun games and books for primary children, and interactive activities for secondary pupils including award winning apps from StoryToys, MindMeister and Daydream.
- The apps are ad-free, so teachers don’t need to worry about inappropriate or distracting adverts popping up and interrupting the lesson.
- The apps are free with no additional in-app purchases required to use premium features.