Get the chance to win a suite of Epson products worth £7,500 for your school by participating in our competition…
…and the top 5 entries will also receive £500 in cash
Just show us how you’ve “Exceeded Your Vision” this year!
At Epson, we never stop listening and working hard to give people in education the tools and technology they need to make learning and teaching interesting, exciting and rewarding. We’ve earned our position as the world’s number one projector manufacturer1 with a range of high-performance projectors that create big, bright and clear images that bring education to life.
But that’s not all! Our award winning WorkForce Pro inkjet printers are perfect for teachers and school administrators. This range of colour all-in-one printers are fast, economical and kind to the environment while providing reliable, high-quality results.
We also have a whole host of other products and accessories such as scanners, visualisers and large format printers that can add quality, speed and simplicity to all areas of your school, from the classroom and lecture halls to conference rooms and offices.
To celebrate our success, we want to invite schools to join us at BETT 2015 to tell us how you have exceeding their vision this year.
All you have to do is send us some work that you’re really proud of that you feel goes that one step further to “Exceed Your Vision”. We are looking for creativity, originality and excellence. This could be a project you’ve completed as a class or as a school. A teacher or member of staff should then send the work to us, which can be images, or printable files together with a short powerpoint presentation which explains why you think you deserve to win. You can email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or send them by post to Epson UK Limited, PR Department, Westside, London Road, Apsley, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9TD. It can be of any subject you like. It doesn’t matter! It just needs to be something that you want us to help you shout about it!
We will invite our five favourite entries to present their work in front of a panel of judges on Epson’s stand at BETT 2015 (21-24 January, ExCeL, London). Don’t worry, we are a friendly bunch and we will provide you with lots of helpful top tips on how to deliver a memorable presentation. Your work will be displayed on our stand at BETT for all to see and the winner will be announced at the exhibition on Friday 23rd January 2015.
The winning school will receive a suite of Epson products including:
- An Epson EB-595Wi – Our first finger touch interactive, ultra-short-throw projector with dual pen support and widescreen resolution.
- A SureColor SC-T5200 – This high-speed, four-colour large-format printer is designed to produce a wide range of high-quality graphics, CAD and GIS applications – perfect for any design or graphics based subjects.
- A WorkForce Pro WF5690DWF ink jet printer – This A4 multifunction printer will seamlessly integrate into your school cutting up to 50% of printing costs and up to 80% of your energy use1 while reducing user intervention and enhancing productivity. Its clean technology will help create an environmentally friendly environment.
- The DS 510N A4 Document Scanner – Digitise your students’ work with this powerful high-speed sheet-fed scanner. Capture, convert and distribute paperwork, photos, documents and images in a single go.
- An ELP DC-06 Desktop Visualiser – The perfect projector accessory for adding materials during lessons and sharing close up live demonstrations with the whole class.
We’ll also make sure you receive training on each of these so you can be sure you are getting the best out of them.
We can’t wait to see your entries…Good Luck!