Fireco has produced an eBook entitled ‘Seven common questions about school fire safety’.
The eBook is free to download and is aimed at anyone in a school responsible for fire safety.
Fire safety can seem complicated to those that are unfamiliar with fire regulations. Our eBook simplifies the topic, with a step-by-step guide that clearly explains how schools can remain safe and compliant.
Questions answered in the eBook include:
- Who is responsible for fire safety?
- What is a fire risk assessment?
- What can we do day-today to make sure we’re fire safe?
- What should be included on our emergency plan?
- What training do staff and students need?
- How can we minimise the risk of arson?
- What are the penalties for not complying with regulations?
The eBook also features a risk assessment checklist.
To download please visit http://www.fireco.uk/schools/