1. Enter this competition from 13 October 2014 until 9 January 2015 midnight and you can win An Epson EB-595Wi, A SureColor SC-T5200, a WorkForce Pro WF5690DWF, a DS 510N A4 Document Scanner, an ELP DC-06 Desktop Visualiser worth £7500 in total for the winning school. The top 5 entries will also receive £500 in cash.
2. To claim please submit entries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Epson UK Limited, PR Department, Westside, London Road, Apsley, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9TD
3. This competition is only open to schools within the UK. The competition is not open to any person who is directly involved in this promotion.
One entry is allowed per school. Every entry shall contain a work consisting of items including a power point presentation, photographs and other images such as drawings which must be original. By entering this competition, the school represents and warrants that the submitted work is created by members of the school and no third party rights shall be infringed by it or its use. The school is responsible of collecting any required consent, according to applicable laws, to submit the work to this competition.
4. Entries will be judged by independent judges in accordance with their criteria of originality, creativity, and excellence and  winner will be chosen at 2.00pm on Friday 23rd January 2015. All decisions of the judges in respect of the competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winner will be notified by email or post within 14 days of the end of the competition. The winner must accept his or her win within 30 days of being notified by the Organiser. Failure to accept the win may result in the re-allocation of the prize to a new winner.
6. If the winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by the Organiser, that winner will forego the right to claim the prize and the Organiser will arrange for a replacement winning entry to be selected by the judges.
7. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or credit alternative in whole or in part. The Organiser reserves the right to replace the prize (in whole or in part) with any other prize of a similar value.
Use of personal data
8. The winner hereby consents to the publication and use of his/her name for purposes of announcing the winner of this competition.
10. You also acknowledge that you may be required to participate in publicity related to the competition, publicity will be proportional and no compensation will be awarded for the promotional activities.
11. The use of personal data or email address may include informing you about the Organiser’s products, services, events or other information that might be of interest to you.. Each time you receive any promotional electronic communication, you will have the opportunity to opt-out by ticking the opt-out tickbox.
12. You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable under relevant laws for any gift received from Epson.
13. Organiser will not accept responsibility for lost claims. Organiser will reject claims received after the closing date and those which it reasonably considers to be incomplete, illegible or fraudulent.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the country in which this competition is run and come under the jurisdiction of the competent courts of that country.
15. By entering this competition you confirm that you have read, understood and accept our terms & conditions. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Organiser: The Organiser is Epson UK Limited having its registered office in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshsire, UK. For all correspondence please write to the following address: Epson UK, PR Department, Westside, London Road, Apsley, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP3 9TD, United Kingdom.