How do you usually research additional lesson information?
|Using magazines/ press||14%|
|Using the internet||83%|
|By asking colleagues||3%|
|Via other methods||0%|
04 June, 2008 - 30 June, 2009
- Do you think girls should be taught to be realistic about their future?
- What is the right age to start school?
- Should SATS be scrapped - have your say!
- What subjects are of interest to you?
- How do you usually research additional lesson information?
- How do you keep up-to-date with the latest news from the Education sector?