Arts, crafts and creativity are excellent ways of exploring different themes and traditions. Class kits for Hannukkah, the Jewish festival of lights, include colouring and decorating activities to help explore and understand the different traditions and stories.
Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without the halls being decked with children's artwork or traditional handmade decorations. The Consortium's range of coloured card, borders, paints, glues and decoration kits, including metallic holly trees, leaves and foil shapes opens the door for a truly crafty Christmas.
The Consortium's Top 5 Festive Products for Schools
- Pack of 60Make your own Festive Cards. Two different designs, crackers and baubles, in a range of colours to allow children tomake their own cards (£14.95)
- Make your own crowns. A 30 pack containing pre-cut crown bands that are easy to decorate (£12.05)
- Six easy shake shimmering glitter tubs. Glitter in six different colours, designed to use over glued shapes and larger areas. (£17.55)
- Metallic winter bordette rolls. Pre-cut rolls of paper that allow schools to add a professional border when displaying work (£15.99)
- Festive shaped sequins. Different sparkles including snowflakes, moons and stars which can be stuck on used to give a special touch to craft activities and displays (from £3.49 for a 100g tub)
The Festive Ideas catalogue also has festive tableware for Christmas celebrations. With the environment inmind The Consortium has sourced an eco-friendly cracker that ismade from raffia palm leaf and recycled board and contains a natural, recycled or wooden gift. Only 99p each itmakes a good extra for any schools planning that all important end of term Christmas lunch!
0845 330 7780